The Malware Analysis Redux course equips participants to handle complex malware analysis tasks by reacquainting them with key analysis topics and exercises. Also, in the course we introduce new techniques to help speed up analysis and transition students from malware analyst to reverse engineer. In this course we skip the malware analysis lab set up and put participants hands on with malware analysis.
Attendees should have a knowledge of malware analysis core concepts, a working malware analysis lab and a skill set in x86, x64 architecture and Windows APIs. A
software development background is also recommended.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
Triage malicious software
Understand the static and dynamic analysis process
Decipher file formats
Extract malware artifacts
Understand malware’s functionality
Learn about obfuscation techniques
Understand x86 and x64 Architecture
Understand assembly language
Learn about control structures
Learn how to hunt for malware in memory
What You Get
- 5 modules, 38 lectures with videos
- 5 hours of materials and videos
- Certificate of Completion (physical or digital certificates)
Certificate of Completion
- A physical or digital certificate of completion will be awarded.
- Digital certificate can be downloaded immediately after course completion.
- Physical certificate will be mailed to your physical address directly from Empowerment Right Now Academy (Singapore).
- Terms and conditions apply, please refer to our FAQ.
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 120
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes