Python, a multi-paradigm programming language, has become the language of choice for data scientists for data analysis, visualization, and machine learning. In this course, you’ll start by learning how to acquire data from the web in its already “clean” format, such as in a .csv file, or a database. You’ll then learn to transform this data so it’s in its most useful format for analysis. After that, you’ll dive into data aggregation and grouping, where you’ll learn to group similar data for easier analysis purposes. From there, you’ll be shown different methods of web scraping using Python. Finally, you’ll learn to extract large amounts of data using BeautifulSoup, as well as work with Selenium and Scrapy. Style and Approach: In-depth content balanced with tutorials that put theory into practice. This course will give you both the understanding and the practical experience that will allow you indulge in the art of data acquisition and manipulation using Python packages.
If you are a budding Data Analyst and you want to learn how to acquire, manage, and manipulate large amounts of data from the web using the Python programming language, then this is the perfect video tutorial for you.
- Enhance your knowledge as a data analyst by diving into the necessary tools for data acquisition and manipulation
- Real-world, practical examples that help you wrap your head around the essential know-how for data management
- Covers important concepts such as data wrangling and data aggregation
What You Get
- 6 modules, 31 tutorials and lectures (videos)
- 3 hours of videos
- 6 exercises
- Certificate of Completion (physical or digital certificates)
Certificate of Completion
- A physical or digital certificate of completion will be awarded.
- Digital certificate can be downloaded immediately after course completion.
- Physical certificate will be mailed to your physical address directly from Empowerment Right Now Academy (Singapore).
- Terms and conditions apply, please refer to our FAQ.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 184
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes