You will begin with the general concepts of Reactive programming and then gradually move on to work with asynchronous data streams.
You will then be introduced to functional reactive programming and will learn to apply FRP in practical use cases in Python. You will understand how ReactiveX works and how it efficiently supports sequences of data. You will then understand the role of asynchronous programming and event-based programming in detail to build reactive extensions.
You will learn to create dataflow-based systems, the building blocks of reactive programming. This course will take you through creating, merging, filtering, transforming, and error-handling observables to extend your asynchronous code.
You will then learn to scale applications using multi-node clusters and will learn to unit-test your clusters. This video also introduces you to Reactive microservices with Python.
This video course is for Python developers who would like to build fault-tolerant, scalable, and distributed systems. No knowledge of Reactive programming is required.
- Master functional reactive programming and reactive microservices
What You Get
- 6 modules, 23 tutorials and lectures (videos)
- 3.5 hours of videos
- Certificate of Completion (physical or digital certificates)
Certificate of Completion
- A physical or digital certificate of completion will be awarded.
- Digital certificate can be downloaded immediately after course completion.
- Physical certificate will be mailed to your physical address directly from Empowerment Right Now Academy (Singapore).
- Terms and conditions apply, please refer to our FAQ.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 78
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes