We are responsible to you for items you purchase. These rules are based on consumer laws that we think are the best “baseline” to apply to transactions that happen on the Empowerment Right Now Learning Platform so you as the buyer have a consistent experience and know what to expect from us and the authors.
Here are the situations in which we expect to give a refund on a course and related services you have purchased.
- Course is “not as described”
- Course support is promised but not provided
Course is “not as described”
A course is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview so you should expect the author to “tell it like it is” when it comes to the features and functionality of items. If it turns out the item is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund.
Course support is promised but not provided
If an author advertisers their course as including course support and you are not provided that support in accordance with the course support policy you will be entitled to a refund of your purchased support.
Why a refund may not be given
If the course is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Our refund policy runs for 7 days, which we believe is a reasonable amount of time as these courses are digital products.
We advice customers to download the courses and study the courses as soon as possible. As like our name states, “Empowerment. Right Now.” You must empower yourself to take action fast. Only then you get fast results. The results that you want.